ABB Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team energising society and industry transformation to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Official Website: www.abb.com
Job Profile: Diploma Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
You will be working as Diploma Trainee at global grade 15 and will be part of Electrification Business Area for Distribution Solutions Division based in Vadodara, India. In this role you will be reporting to Project Operations Manager and will be responsible for planning and implementing proactive promotional activities for the assigned target audience in order to create the market demand and need for the features or products. Building long term customer relationships, identifying and developing sales opportunities by introducing, presenting and educating the target audience about ABB products and tools.
- Managing the complete life cycle of Electrification digital substation products
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Preparing and approving of scoping documents, network topologies, automation cabinet/panel designs
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques
- Managing administrative procedures in technical promotion processes and creating reports as per needs of the organization
- Implementing proactive promotional activities for the customer target group, including technical presentations, demonstrations, seminars, education material and technical development of projects and solutions
- Diploma degree in Electricals or Electronics
- Minimum 0 to 1 years of experience in integrating and implementing electrical utilities, data center, oil & gas, mining, food and beverage, and transportation industries
- Willing and flexible with travel
- Ability to work independently and provide customer satisfaction in alignment with ABB standards
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all levels and address key issues with maximum integrity and professionalism.
Apply Before the link Expires for ABB Freshers Recruitment 2023.