ABB Recruitment 2023 for Associate Details:
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. The Process Automation (PA) business area (>$6B revenue in 2021, 22,000 employees), automates, electrifies and digitalizes some of the most complex industrial infrastructures on this planet. Through its five divisions, it serves customers in the energy, process and hybrid industries – from hydrocarbons, chemicals, water, mining, minerals, pulp & paper to marine and ports, and many more. PA stands at the heart of some of the most important shifts in society, helping the energy-intense industries to safer, smarter and more sustainable operations to enable a prosperous, low-carbon society.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: 01 – 03 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
You will be working as Associate Software Engineer and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for Process Control Platform division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to R&D Department Lead and responsible for supporting strategic technology direction by identifying, proposing and implementing innovative technology, software or solutions by contributing with own ideas. Supporting the R&D team by performing assigned tasks under supervision and executing assigned tasks using technical knowledge in a structured way.
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and testing for new product development, maintenance and handling of customer cases for existing products
- Troubleshooting issues and providing technical support for test teams
- Coordinating & collaborating with other technical development & test teams spread across in a global collaborative environment for timely approvals for deliverables, testing and to meet project milestones
- Being process oriented and should be well versed with ISO/CMM quality procedures. Exposure to working in agile scrum based development with continuous integration mode will be an advantage
- Being proficient in unit, integration and system testing, test systems set up, test automation and defect prevention
- Building test scripts, exposure on tools used for test automation will be an advantage
- Knowledge on product development life cycle is highly preferred
- Batchelor’s or Master’s in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in C, Strong in C++, UML, RTOS – VxWorks
- Hands on experience in development and testing of communication protocols stacks
- Ability to understand all layers right from BSP, device drivers, middleware and application layers
- Testing, test tools like Lauterbach, ICE, Trace32, Test complete, Enterprise Architect etc.
- Static code analysis, tools like PCLint, Klocwork etc.
- Hands on experience on using configuration management tools – TFS. Knowledge on activities like branching, baselines, code and design reviews process.
Apply Before the link Expires for ABB Recruitment 2023 for Associate.