Accelya Off Campus Freshers Hiring
About Company: Accelya is a leading global provider of technology products and services to the travel and transport industry. Founded in 1976, Accelya delivers financial, commercial, cargo and analytics solutions designed for a world on the move. Formed through the merger of Accelya and Mercator, Accelya provides the mission-critical solutions that account for and manage more than 5 billion financial transactions and 75 million tons of cargo annually. Accelya serves as a strategic partner to more than 400 airlines, travel agents and shippers.
Job Profile: Engineer – Software Development
Degree Required: B.E/BTech
Experience Required: Freshers
Company Name: Accelya Group
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
As an Engineer – Software Development, you will build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. To do so, you will gather user requirements, define system functionality and write code in various languages.
What do you need to know?
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency in Dot Net, C#, MVC
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of critical thinking, and problem solving
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Company transportation
- Training Courses and Workshops
- Healthy lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- Excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply