Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Associate Role Details:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Job Profile: Health Operations New Associate
Degree Required: Any degree
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs. You will be a part of the Healthcare Management team which is responsible for the administration of hospitals, outpatient clinics, hospices, and other healthcare facilities. This includes day to day operations, department activities, medical and health services, budgeting and rating, research and education, policies and procedures, quality assurance, patient services, and public relations You will be responsible for Healthcare Utilization where you will gather information using the appropriate client-specific telephonic screening tools. Conducts pre-review screening under the guidance and direction of US licensed health professionals.
What are we looking for?
• Healthcare Utilization Management
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Commitment to quality
• Written and verbal communication
• We are looking for voice candidates who will be able to conversant with providers from United States
• Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through phone call
• Manages incoming or outgoing telephone calls, eReviews, and/or faxes, including triage, opening of cases and data entry into client system. recedent and referral to general guidelines
• Determines contract; verifies eligibility and benefits.
• Conducts a thorough provider radius search in client system and follows up with provider on referrals given.
• Checks benefits for facility-based treatment.
• Obtains intake (demographic) information from caller, eReview and/or from fax. Processes incoming requests, collection of non-clinical information needed for review from providers, utilizing scripts to screen basic and complex requests for pre-certification and/or prior authorization
Apply Before the link Expires for Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2023 for Associate Role.