Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
Company Name: Accenture
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
Skill required: Augmented Insights – Program Project Management
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
In the Augmented Insights team, you will be designing & implementing solutions to convey functional & industry insights through a range of user interfaces including visualization, voice & natural language search. You will be working on data wrangling, information architecture, experience design, platform configuration. An understanding of platforms used for visualization & the ability to understand audience needs through design thinking & apply a user-centric design approach is critical to this role.
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
Roles And Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply