Accenture Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Company Name: Accenture
Skill required: KYC – Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Designation: Bus Process Delivery New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0 to 1 years
What would you do?
- You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
- You will be working as a part of the KYC team which works within a large team and is responsible for a number of activities aligned with the Know Your Customer review for corporate/commercial customers/funds.
- Detailed knowledge of quality assurance framework, continuous improvement initiatives, KYC Remediation, risk classification, PEPs investigation and knowledge of regulations.
- The Anti Money Laundering team focuses on articulating the business requirements and implementing the process and system controls required to prevent moving illegally acquired cash through an organization's financial systems.
- The role requires a good understanding of anti-money laundry laws and regulations, client onboarding, sanction screening, remediation, periodical reviews, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
What are we looking for?
• Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Educated to Degree Level
• Familiar with a wide range of external data sources and third-party systems to be covered as a part of the due diligence process.
• Relevant financial service experience, ideally within risk, compliance or financial crime.
• A good understanding of effective risk management
• Experience of working with high risk client groups
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment is highly desirable
• Strong analytical ability and attention to detail and strong research skills and experience with the Internet and on-line research systems
• Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible to work in rotation shifts, time management, and ability to prioritize and work effectively to tight deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
• Perform detailed data gathering and analyse the gathered data
• Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing Enhanced Due Diligence
• Conducting PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) screening and adverse media checks
• Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires for Accenture Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.