Adenza Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Adenza provides customers with end-to-end trading, treasury, risk management, and regulatory compliance platforms which can be delivered on-premise or on-cloud. We enable the world’s largest financial institutions to consolidate and streamline their operations with front-to-back solutions integrated with data management and reporting. We give them a single source of truth across the business.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.S
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
Product & engineering work toward delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of the end customer in mind. Our development teams ensure that all the codes are delivered with the highest quality. Product managers are home to technical experts who work together to design and build our software and product roadmap, whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades, and migrations.
Team and Role Overview
You will be part of a talented software team that works on software applications in the FinTech domain serving global banks including Tier-1 financial institutions. The position involves the development of Java/Scala applications (front and back end) while building expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and delivery.
- Designing and developing functionality for applications in Java and Scala
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle through well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- In-depth troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Work with Product Management to analyze and understand business requirements
- Bring innovative ideas to improve our products, the quality of deliveries, and development processes.
Skills And Requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Solid learning skills and willingness to tackle new technologies
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns
- Java knowledge and experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies – an advantage
- Scala knowledge and experience – an advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Adenza Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.