Adobe Freshers Recruitment As Project Manager Details:
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!SheSpark- Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce. The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations. This is a 6-month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce. This bridge program is designed to empower returning women professionals with industry-first training, holistic guidance, an inclusive environment, and opportunities to leapfrog in their careers with high-impact work.
Job Profile: Project Manager – SheSparks Intern
Company Name: Adobe
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
What You’ll Do
- Act as the central client point of contact throughout the life of the project, beginning during presales with project scoping
- Clearly understand and communicate customer requirements and integration points in the context of the statement of work.
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests, including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
- Manage all day-to-day administrative activities of a given project from inception to closure.
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and constantly manage customer expectations.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope.
- Compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel into our core products.
- Work with third-party subcontractors and technology partners as required.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices and resources back into the consulting practice.
What you need to succeed
- Innovative thinker.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams.
Apply Before the link Expires for Adobe Freshers Recruitment As Project Manager.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Adobe Freshers Recruitment As Project Manager