Adobe is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer!
About Adobe: Adobe Inc., originally called Adobe Systems Incorporated, is an American multinational computer software company incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California.
Company Name: Adobe
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Build, challenge, and secure our automated, multi-cloud, multi-tenant environments: in software, process, and infrastructure
- Help with designing features and architectural decisions
- Dive into system and latent reliability issues service performance and capacity modeling of distributed systems at scale
- Improve the availability, performance, scalability, and security of the product
- Improve our tools for continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, and release management
- Keep elevated levels of Security and Compliance with the Adobe Standards
- Work in a Lean-Agile environment
- B.Sc. or a higher degree in the related field, or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of both software engineering and technical operations
- Experience in modern cloud-based, SaaS (Software As A Service) delivery technologies: AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Git, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Linux, DNS (Domain Name System), E-mail, containers, log analysis, monitoring, Java, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Memcached, Qpid, and MySQL on Linux
- Expertise with containerization orchestration engines (Kubernetes)
- Programming skills, particularly with Go, Python, Java, and Ruby
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Prometheus, Grafana, NewRelic, and Splunk.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply