ADP Off Campus Fresher Hiring Details:
ADP India partners with organizations across the Asia-Pacific region by offering highly configurable Payroll and Statutory Compliance solutions. ADP India is Indias leading provider of compliance expertise across every state. We are a subsidiary of ADP Inc., the leading Human Capital Management solution provider in the world.
Job Profile: Payroll Process Trainee
Degree Required: B.Com, B.B.A., B.A, M.B.A
Batch Eligible: 2021 & 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
Event Location: Chennai
Venue Date: 24 September 2022
What you’ll do:
Responsible for Domestic Payroll processing and reports generation.
Key Responsibilities for ADP Off Campus Fresher Hiring:
- Receive input from clients
- Preparation of import files and upload it into the payroll engine
- Process and prepare pay sheets which are to be presented to the checker for validation.
- All processing to be done using ADP payroll engine.
- Adhere to ADPs quality standards, policies & procedures.
Qualifications you’ll need for ADP Off Campus Fresher Hiring:
- Education: Preferred qualification: B.com, B.B.A., B.A, M.B.A (Specialization in HR & Finance)
- Eligible Criteria: Minimum 70% in graduation
- Year of Passing: 2021 & 2022
Skills required for ADP Off Campus Fresher Hiring:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong aptitude to learn the payroll software application.
- Knowledge on payroll is an added advantage.
- Ability to showcase working knowledge on basic Excel is expected.
Walk In Details for ADP Off Campus Fresher Hiring Details:
Job Location: Chennai
Walk-in Date: 24th Sep 2022 (Saturday)
Timings: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
ADP India Pvt Ltd, 6th Floor – South Wing, Tamarai Tech Park, S P Plot No. 16, 20, 20A, Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate, Inner Ring Road, Guindy, Chennai – 32, Tamilnadu, India
More Info- Click here
Note: Interested candidates can walk-in with your updated CV along with this call letter (which is mandatory for security clearance) to above venue to participate in the interview Process.