Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details:
ABOUT ADVANCE AUTO PARTS:
Founded in Roanoke, VA in 1932, Advance Auto Parts is a leading automotive aftermarket retail parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself Customers. As of July 13, 2019, Advance operated 4,912 stores and 150 Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves 1,250 independently owned CARQUEST branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks, and Caicos and the British Virgin Islands. The company has a workforce of over 70,000 knowledgeable and experienced Team Members who are proud to provide outstanding service to their Customers, Communities, and each other every day.
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad
Come be a part of AAPs IT Transformation team which is focused on building eCommerce solutions targeted to provide an excellent customer experience. We work on some very exciting technologies and are setting the path forward for other teams in the company to follow with the choice of technology solutions and their implementation. If you are passionate about technology, want to put it to use to help customers get what they need with minimal friction, then this is the perfect place for you!! We are looking for a self-driven individual who can partner with product owners and architects to take our website and mobile app to the next level.
With tremendous focus on eCommerce transformation, this is a key role for AAP with high visibility and great growth opportunity.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Developer for our website and/or native mobile application
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products.
- Provide training and mentorship to other engineers when required.
- Analyze and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop most effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Assist in technical audits and implementation of said audit recommendations.
- Work with QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- React JS and/or Native Framework
- RESTful API Development
- Swagger / OpenAPI
Nice to have:
- Agile software development methodologies
- Relational Database Querying
- New Relic for monitoring and alerting
- E-commerce Application Development
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking
- Basic DevOps experience.
Apply Before the link expires for Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Recruitment 2023.