Advanced Systems Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Advanced Systems: We are the third-largest British software and services company in the UK. We help organisations create the right digital foundations that drive productivity, insight and innovation – all while remaining safe, secure and compliant. We enable our customers to achieve increased efficiencies, savings and growth opportunities through focused, right-first-time software solutions that evolve with the changing needs of their business and the markets they operate in.
Company Name: Advanced Systems
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: IN-Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2022 Batch
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Job Description: Onboard of HPEL will suffice the need here & they will be trained in the development of Progress 4GL based solutions using Progress 4GL/ADM/Web speed tech stack. He/She will be mentored to be a team player and work independently on product development, maintenance and enhancements of products in the FMS/HCM/ERP domain
What You Will Be Doing
• Work with development teams, BA and subject matter experts/architects to implement software solutions including development and enhancements
• Provide/Suggest Design solutions/ideas related to client-side and server-side architecture of Progress based application.
• Accurately estimate & develop components as required to meet sprint / release goals
• Understand functional/business requirements through user stories and translate into technical requirements and implement accordingly.
• Build frameworks that can be adopted by other Progress products
• Work with all stakeholders like Architect, Devops teams to ensure all tools are configured (CI/CD/Automation) and technical challenges/dependencies are addressed
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Develop and manage well-functioning database/integrations with other internal products/third party controls.
• Write effective and reusable code, APIs, Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Ensure maintenance and support fixes are provided for customer reported issues.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Create security and data protection settings. Packages & deployment of releases.
• Write technical documentation as required
• Mentor junior developers during development & testing to ensure efficiency.
What You Will Be Good At
• Develop in Progress using the web services or standard procedural components.
• Very Strong basics and fundamentals concepts in OpenEdge, Object Oriented Concepts, .Net Frame Work, AppServer, PRODataset.
• Progress 4GL, CHUI, GUI, ADM/ADM2, Open Edge, Webspeed, Data PA, XML, DOM, SAX, .Net FrameWork for Progress ABL.
• Implement Automated CI/CD processes using relevant tools wherever feasible
• Develop frameworks with reusability as mindset
• Tools: Git/GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube
• Mentoring & Grooming junior developers.
• Agile methodology, Jira, Pair programming, TDD
• Good communication skills
• Analytical and efficient Development skills
• Self-Motivated, Result Oriented and team player.
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave – 20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance – 3-4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- All our benefits are subject to location.
Apply before the link Expires for Advanced Systems Off Campus Drive Hiring