Advantage Club Hiring Fresher For Android Developer Position
About The Company:
Advantage Club is India’s largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
Job Location: Gurgaon (Work From Office)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Target Batch: 2021-2022
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: April 2022
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Strong core Java skills.
– You know the Android ecosystem inside and out and follow the latest improvements.
– You care about user experience and sweat all the little details.
– You understand the larger context of running a growing mobile + web service.
– Knowledge of RESTful web services, JSON, Postman.
– You’ve thought about how to bring great performance from an app that needs network access.
– You can point to your involvement in a working app in the Google Play.
– Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Familiarity with continuous integration will be a plus.
– Should have published at least one or more original Android apps.
– Unit Testing
– Design patterns using frameworks MVVM/MVC/MVP
We Would Love If:
– You have worked on a live Android app, through scaling and performance issues.
– Develop and Manage Mobile Application for the Android Platform.
– Should have handled native device features, Map integration, Push Notification, and use of GIT for source code management
– Have excellent problem solving/ Debugging skills and manage technical challenges.
– Should have experience in developing web-services to integrate data from DB servers.
– Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
– Should be a stickler for a clean and efficient Code.
– Create detailed technical documentation with architecture, UI design flows, and technical specifications.
– Knowledge in Android, Java, Kotlin, Flutter
– Online Test
– Multiple Interview Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires for Advantage Club Hiring Fresher For Android Developer Position
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Step 2- Click here to Apply