Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Advantage Club Hiring Freshers For DevOps Engineer Details:
About The Company:
Advantage Club is India’s largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
Job Location: Gurgaon (Work From Office)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Target Batch: 2021-2022
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: April 2022
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Advantage Club is looking for Dev-ops with hands-on Experience implementing Full lifecycle DevOps automation including Configuration management, Build Automation, Release management, Deployment automation, Infrastructure management and DB optimization.
– This role requires a high level of leadership, commitment and adaptability, as you’ll have to deal with aggressive timelines and demanding customers.
– You’ll also be expected to drive our projects to completion, dealing with all kinds of dependencies.
– Ability to track multiple projects, multiple dependencies and track the team’s deliveries are crucial for this position.
– The role also requires strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
What You’ll Do:
– Ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems as application owners on cloud system that can be AWS/G-Cloud/Azure
– Build benefits and ROI models for DevOps
– Standardize our product’s infrastructure into single configuration.
– Design and implement expansion strategies, scalable solutions, disaster recovery and failover processes.
– Self-starter who can manage ambiguity with a bias for action
– Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
– Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
– Responsible for performing end-to-end incident / Service Request management.
– Ability to work in an Agile framework.
– Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
– Create and maintain complete and accurate documentation for the purpose of operational audits including security and compliance.
– Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post mortems.
– Aptitude to work in a start-up environment with Customer centric attitude and keenness to upskill on the job
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computational Science or any related field.
– Strong Knowledge of CI/CD methodologies, workflows, configuration management, and tools such as Klocwork, Protex / Protecode, SNYK, Code Collaborator and Black Duck Binary Analysis (BDBA).
– Knowledge of driving DevOps adoption by bringing culture
– Knowledge of building DevOps Dashboard by integrating various tool chain tools using technologies like Splunk, ELK
– Hands on experience with combination of these DevOps Skills – AWS DevOps, Azure
– DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub, TFS, Maven, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SonarQube, Artifactory, PowerShell, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
– Knowledge of Shell/Python/ Ruby on Rails programming
– Strong Experience with Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
– Demonstrated knowledge on all aspects of DevOps tool chain (Business planning, Continuous integration, Continuous delivery, Test automation, Monitoring
– Linux/Windows system administration
– Working knowledge of Databases and performance tuning.
– Scripting and automating administration tasks in Python, Bash, PowerShell
– Web application hosting and troubleshooting experience (ISS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx)
– High Availability / Load Balancing / Redundancy
– File storage technologies NFS, LVM
– Monitoring tools such as New Relic, ELK, Prometheus and others
– Technical troubleshooting skills for both system performance, scalability and network connectivity issues.
– Technical leadership roles, driving innovative solutions
– Container technologies: Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
– Public and Hybrid clouds technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc)
– Transactional Databases MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres
– Agile methodology (SCRUM) experience, (Safe would be ideal)
– MVC framework/models or Single Page Application models.
– AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
– Online Test
– Multiple Interview Rounds
Apply before the link Expires for Advantage Club Hiring Freshers For DevOps Engineer
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Advantage Club Hiring Freshers For DevOps Engineer