Aera Technology Freshers Recruitment Details:
Company Info: Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
Company Name: Aera Technology
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Engineering Intern, Performance
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: Are you ready for an internship as a Performance Software Engineer, working for a fast-paced and innovative tech company? We are searching for recent graduates who are enthusiastic to learn more about the technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise: a cognitive operating system that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. This internship will require problem-solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. You will have the freedom to develop your own ideas as you work alongside our core engineering product team in solving some of our most challenging technical issues. By the end of this 6-month internship, you will have gained experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Building enterprise level applications using Java
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle
- Contribute in Automation test cases using Java Selenium
- Writing enterprise level java API for customers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge in core Java
- Strong knowledge in Data structure & algorithms
- Strong Knowledge of SQL
- Analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills
- Knowledge in spring
- Must be available for 6 months minimum. Successful completion of an internship with good performance will be considered for a permanent role
- Have relevant educational skills and an interest in pursuing a career in technology
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Basic Unix knowledge
Apply Before the link Expires for Aera Technology Freshers Recruitment.