Aha 3D Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Aha 3D was founded in 2010 with the purpose to create “Aha!” moments through fundamental research and development of innovative products. Our team holds the distinction of creating the first indigenous 3D printer, the country’s largest 3D printer, etc, and has research associations with IITB, NYU, ESCI and the like. Click here to know what our founder has to say – https://youtu.be/1aO-HTg-SRY
Job Profile: Embedded Engineer
Company Name: Aha 3D Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Official Website: aha3d.in
Work Location: Jaipur
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000 – ₹ 6,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2019 to 2021)
Last Date To Apply: Friday, 22 Oct, 2021
Drive Date: Sunday, 24th Oct, 2021
Drive Location: Online
- 2021/20/19 batch BE/BTech (Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, CS)
- Good pH Score
You will be creating the firmware for Aha products. An example of your typical day involves writing micro-controller code in C, understanding data-sheets of various chips, watching pulses in DSO and debugging code, moving motors, and interfacing computers with the real world in general. Going forward, you will understand real-time operating systems, Linux kernel, GCC compiler, etc, and will be writing kernel modules and coding for FPGA if needed.
- Relevant projects in the past
- You must have actually done yourself what you’ve written in your CV
- Embedded C fundamentals
- Digital design fundamentals
- Arrays and other data structures
- Experience on SPI, I2C and other interfacing buses
- Experience in reading datasheets and understanding chipsets’ Arduino libraries.
- Micro-controller fundamentals: Interrupts, memory maps etc.
- Timing analysis, issues, resolution, and optimization
- IoT devices – raspberry pi based projects
- Deep desire to learn beyond all of the above
Good to have
- Compiler theory
- Pointers, pointers to pointers, pointers to pointers to pointers
- Mutexes, semaphores, deadlocks, race conditions
- Linux kernel architecture
- Some exposure to real-time operating systems
- Mental math
- The selected candidates will be on internship for 3 months with a monthly salary of ₹15,000 and shared accommodation provided by the company.
- Monthly salary post-conversion to FTE will be ₹ 25,000.
- CTC includes a yearly bonus of ₹1,00,000 to ₹1,50,000 and bi-yearly bonus of ₹2,00,000 to ₹3,00,000
- Depends on your performance and successful execution of responsibilities for the needed period
- Conversion to FTE
- Would be based on performance during the internship.
- Candidates are recommended to include live links of projects (if any) in their resumes.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply