Airbus Freshers Recruitment As Associate System Engineer Details:
About Company: Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Company Name: Airbus
Job Profile: Fresher – Associate System Engineer – SAP Data Migration
Work Location: Bangalore Area
Job Type: Full time
Job requisition id: JR10126694
He/she will detect and resolve issues independently and work proactively to ensure the maximum availability of the environment and to resolve issues for the end users.
Qualification & Experience
- Engineering graduate any stream
- Understand the business requirements & specifications.
- Design, develop, test and document software/application modules.
- Ability to learn and master Technical and Functional areas in SAP
- Strong Analytical skills, Complex problem solving, ability to diagnose, reproduce & address application issues
- Ability and willingness to learn about high performance computing
- Individual & proactive Way of Working.
- Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaptation and learning of the business processes in Agile methodologies
- His/her primary functions are incident / problem management, Major issues resolution & continuous Service Improvements.
- End-to-end responsibility to assure operational availability for end users.
- Provide day-to-day support for production processing by solving incidents and requests raised by the user community and an ongoing event and alert management related to Application usage, availability and performance inside a defined support environment.
- Identify, assess risks and opportunities in his/her area of duty. He/she identifies and prioritizes events that might negatively/positively affect the programme / process/ function objectives and he/she categorizes them. He/she takes corrective and preventive actions accordingly.
- Analyze and propose/implement to Improve incident resolution quality
- Perform incident categorisation/classification & find out critical issues/most popular incidents and do root cause analysis
- Perform root cause analysis for critical incidents & trend analysis for proactive measures
- Write/Update knowledge management articles with incident analysis
- Participate in Agile Development activities and deliver features for fix/improvement in the Applications support areas.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives on demand
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
- Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality (first-time-right) by solving problems, incidents and requests
- Achieve the customer satisfaction
Apply Before the link Expires for Airbus Freshers Recruitment As Associate System Engineer.