Airbus Freshers Recruitment For Intern Role Details:
About the Company: Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Job Proile: Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B. Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location: New Delhi
- Provide to customers all means to operate properly, efficiently and safely the flight in term of flight/mission.
- Support customer daily operations: by answering their queries, by executing the operations or by advising in operations.
- Through early missions operations, assess performance compared to predictions and release anomalies report and update procedures.
- Perform final product mission operations, including planning, monitoring and routine flight/mission operational support as well as implementing emergency and recovery actions based on real time information.
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Apply Before the link Expires for Airbus Freshers Recruitment For Intern Role.