Airbus Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Intern Details:
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Job Profile: Intern – Airframe – Numerical Simulation
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech
Experience Required: Student
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Job scope (core activities):
● Applying the novel modeling technique to capture damage.
● Generating FE model incorporating the damage .
● Applying unitary loadcases and identifying the factors (Stress concentration factors,etc)
● Comparing with empirical/legacy data used in hand calculations and other Assessments.
● Report preparation
Required Domain Expertise:
– Sound knowledge of numerical methods .
– Sound knowledge of Strength of materials.
– Hands on experience with programming and exposure to FEM.
– Very good analytical and reasoning skills
– Ability to apply numerical methods /mathematical modeling to solve engineering problems.
Tools: , CATIA , Python , Hypermesh, Abaqus
– Graduate/Post graduate (Mechanical Engineering)
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Apply Before the link Expires for Airbus Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Intern
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Airbus Off Campus Freshers Recruitment As Intern