Airtel Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast-growing company that breathes innovation. We strive to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life. One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel.
Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from the skilled professionals of today to the risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers; people with passion, curiosity & conviction; people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do ‘jobs never done before’ .
Company Name: Bharti Airtel Limited
Job Profile: Analyst
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Id: 117879
ABOUT THE TEAM
The future leaders and the game-changers. People at Airtel are smart, sharp and thrive on taking risks. You will be a part of some incredible teams that have created many industry-first innovations. You will work with people who are relentless and own a vision. They are working to make Airtel the digital frontrunner, they innovate for the customer, and they iterate for betterment.
Airtel is on the lookout for passionate future leaders with an analytical mindset obsessed with the idea of solving consumer problems, much like the rest of us. We are transforming ourselves in our quest to transform lives, every single day. If you are courageous enough to lead the next big revolution in the digital telco space, Airtel is the place to be.
- Accurate & timely monthly closure
- Reviewing & identifying opportunities for improving/ redesigning accounting and reporting procedures and ensuring their implementation
- Timely and accurate submission of Inputs to Group / BPA/Marketing per SLAs SVCCL compliance for Revenue related Accounting guidelines and control checks.
- Submission of data and analysis of data to OpCo
- Building effective relationships with internal/ external customers (RA, Opco & auditors)
- Managing Prepaid & Postpaid revenue/Automation/Simplification Project.
Apply Before the link Expires for Airtel Off Campus Freshers Recruitment