Align Technology Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About Align :
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
Job Profile: Associate DevOps Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers/0-1 Years
Salary : Not Disclosed
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or related
About this opportunity
The Consumer Applications Associate DevOps Engineer is responsible for Create, Deploy and Maintaining of New/Existing Infra in AWS, GCP and Heroku cloud. As a Associate DevOps Engineer the candidate will be a strong contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. The ideal candidate is expected follow DevSecOps model.
In this role, you will…
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
- Creating and Managing Cloud Infra on Heroku, Aws and GCP
- Build & Maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Automate Process using Scripting or any other tools and avoid manual work.
- Automate and create reusable Infra Code.
- Implement DevSecOps Model.
- Support Development team.
In this role, you’ll need …
- A “can do” attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent years of experience
- 0-1 years with DevOps experience
- Knowledge/Understanding on DevOps Methodology
- Experience/Knowledge GCP or AWS
- Knowledge in using Git source control.
- Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical and statistical background.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Desire to learn and stay current with emerging trends and technologies related to DevOps and cloud infrastructure.
Apply Before the link Expires for Align Technology Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Align Technology Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring