Amazon AWS Cloud Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Amazon Web Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Amazon providing on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis.
Company Name: Amazon AWS
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Profile: Cloud Support Associate
Job ID: 1865812
Work Location: AISPL – Karnataka
AISPL Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
Role – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
· Drive customer communication during critical events
· 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
· Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
· Exposure to Cloud computing
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon AWS Cloud Freshers Recruitment