Amazon Freshers Recruitment For Operations Trainee Details:
About Company: Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Profile: Data Centre Operations Trainee, DCO
Job ID: 2072288
Job Profile: ADSIPL – Maharashtra
- We are looking for Data Center Trainees to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team.
- This role is a unique opportunity to work in some of the most cutting edge data centers in the world. Amazon data centers are large-scale high-density centers where you will be working on changing the face of Cloud technology in the region.
- Amazon Data Centers takes customer data with the utmost importance, and selected candidates must be able to perform repetitive tasks without variance and adhere to strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that ensures customer data is protected and properly handled.
- This Entry Level position requires candidates to be a self-starter, highly motivated individual who can adhere to strict processes and be able to perform repetitive tasks with no deviation and demonstrate continuously consistent results.
- Team Members will be working in a team environment not only with other members of the team but also from other teams and must be able to communicate and promote cross-team functionality.
- Ability to move and lift computer equipment
- This is a full-time opportunity with 6months probation clause. Upon successful completion of the 6 months’ probation, you will go through internal performance evaluation and select candidates will become Data Center Techs.
- A full time position as a Data Center Tech could involve day, evening, or weekend shifts and on-call rotations.
- Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
· BSC students graduating in 2022.
. Should not have any current backlogs and at the time of joining
. Solid Understanding of Linux/Unix Administration
· Server Hardware Troubleshooting experience
· Server Booting: POST, BIOS, PXE, Kickstart, GRUB/LILO, RAID
· Some Experience with Network Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet, L2/L3 technologies
· Network Hardware: Copper and Optical Fiber Cabling, Switches, Routers
· Strong Communication Skills
· Passionate about IT infrastructure and hardware!
* This position also has a physical component requiring the ability to lift & rack equipment up to 20kg; it may require working in cramped spaces or in elevated locations while adhering to health & safety guidelines.
* This role involves covering 24×7 shift rotation
• Familiarity with computer hardware component and operating systems.
• Familiar with Linux operating system.
• Ability to manage work and priorities through a ticketing system and coordination with Manager.
• An interest in computer sciences and information technology.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply