Amazon Kindle Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Amazon: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Company Name: Amazon Kindle
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – Intern
Job ID: 1519584
Job Type: Internship
Location : Bangalore, ADCI – Karnataka
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Description: We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Job Responsibilities for Amazon Kindle Off Campus Hiring:
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS required for Amazon Kindle Off Campus Hiring
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
· · Excellent problem solving skills.
· · Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· · Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
· · Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Amazon Kindle Off Campus Hiring
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon Kindle Off Campus Hiring.