Are you looking for a good job? Having a good job is everyone’s dream but the vision and the way to achieve it is a big struggle. One of the ways to achieve your dream job is ‘AMCAT‘, have you ever heard of this? if not here we go…..
1. What is AMCAT?
2. Who are eligible to take AMCAT test?
Any Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree candidates who have completed their education or in the final year of their course can write AMCAT.
3. AMCAT Exam Registration Process
Step 1: As a job seeker, give the AMCAT exam across 50+ centers in India.
Step 2: Get the AMCAT Score Certificate.
Step 3: Your AMCAT Score Certificate is shared with top companies.
Step 4: You can also apply to companies by yourself from the AMCAT portal.
Step 5: Get interview calls and get placed in your dream job.
4. How frequently AMCAT test is being conducted?
You can take the AMCAT exam as many times after 45 days of your last attempt.
We strongly recommend that if you are planning to retake the test, you should work on your weak areas based on your AMCAT feedback report, upgrade your skills and only then take the test.
If you get a good score in your AMCAT test, you need not take the test again. AMCAT scores are valid for one year.
5. What is the exam pattern of AMCAT? What is the marking scheme?
The AMCAT exam consists of 4 compulsory modules and 2 optional modules. The duration of the exam depends on the type of modules. There is no negative marking in the exam but it’s always better to answer every question properly as it will affect the overall marks.
AMCAT consists of 3 types of modules:
- Language and Aptitude (Compulsory) – English Ability, Quantitative ability, Logical ability.
- Personality (Compulsory) – AMCAT Personality Inventory.
- Skill specific Modules (Optional) – Domain or interest related modules like Computer programming for CS/IT students. Electronics and Semiconductor for ECE students, Finance and Marketing for MBA students.
|Section||Number of questions||Time duration|
|Quantitative Ability||16||18 mins|
|English Ability||18||16 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||14||16 mins|
|AMCAT Personality Inventory||90||20 mins|
|Domain-specific test (Select any 1 or 2 modules)||(based on the modules you select)||(based on the modules you select)|
6. What is the duration of the AMCAT test?
The duration of the exam will be held for 3 hours. The Question Paper consists of questions in the Objective type. There is no negative marking for this test.
7. How much AMCAT test costs?
You would need to pay Rs. 1,100 to book your AMCAT exam. You will receive premium job opportunities and interview calls after giving the AMCAT exam. You can book your Amcat exam using this link- https://bit.ly/36gqtCO
8. How many times can I appear for AMCAT?
Candidates can appear 4 times for this test and should have at least 3 months gap before attempting next time.
9. What are the companies which recognize the AMCAT scores ?
More than 700+ companies are hiring freshers/job seekers for entry level jobs including MNCs. More than one and a half lakhs of candidates who have taken this AMCAT are called for interviews and out of those many of them are getting employed.
These are the major types of companies which consider AMCAT score for candidate’s selection.
- IT Product Companies
- IT Service Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Automobile Companies
- Telecommunication Companies
- Corporate Companies
10. What is the best time to take AMCAT test?
The best time to take this test is NOW, prepare and take the test as soon as possible.
However, it makes better sense to plan it about six months before your graduation – you can apply for exclusive AMCAT jobs and commit in case you find a good enough fresher job opportunity
11. Where can I get sample papers?
AMCAT provides a few sample questions in each module. Click Here to view sample questions.
12. The advantage of taking the AMCAT Exam?
AMCAT has been a good way for students from low tier colleges in India to get a good job outside the campus. However, it regularly used by IIT’s, BIT’s and VIT etc which are topmost colleges for campus recruitment option for various companies visiting their campus.
13. How do I register for AMCAT?
You can easily create an account on MyAMCAT from top navigation by clicking on the ‘Register’ button.
Register with Email
- Visit AMCAT homepage using this link–> MyAmcat
- Click on Register button at the top of the homepage.
- Enter your email and set your password.
- Enter your basic profile details including Name, Mobile number, Degree and Graduation year, and click on Submit.
- Verify your email address with the OTP received in your email inbox. Copy the received OTP, paste it in the input box and click on Login.
- You will be redirected to the user dashboard to further book your AMCAT test or to subscribe to other products and services.
- Congratulations, you are registered on myamcat.com and are now a part of the AMCAT family.
In case it says Email ID already exists, it means you are already registered with us. You can then use Login using OTP option in the same popup to reset your password and log in to myamcat.com.
Hope it helps…Good Luck !!!