AMD is hiring for Co-Op Internship.
About Company: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
Job Profile: Co-Op Internship
Company Name: AMD – Advanced Micro Devices
Experience Required: Freshers
Responsibilities of the Intern for AMD is hiring for Co-Op Internship.:
As a Co-Op Engineer for the Unified Memory Controller (UMC), also known as Dram Controller IP group, the Intern will:
- Understand the architecture of the Dram Controller IP and create the stimulus, checkers and coverage for the functional block being designed
- Maintain and enhance existing verification infrastructure
- Help profile and improve the verification environment
Requirements for AMD is hiring for Co-Op Internship.:
- Have coursework in digital design, object-oriented programming and computer architecture
- May also have prior internship experience, but that is not required
- Be comfortable interacting with a diverse set of colleagues, self-motivated to solve problems, and proactive to get help when needed
- Studying towards a masters’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science
Apply Before the link Expires for AMD is hiring for Co-Op Internship..