AMD Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets.
Company Name: AMD
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
- At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible.
- We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
- Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.
- It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world.
- If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The project would run as a Full Time Internship for 4 – 6 months (based on the student’s availability).
The candidate will be working on creating FPGA designs for validation of the Xilinx SoC products. This involves creation of designs and validation of the functionality of various peripherals that include SD, USB, DDR, Ethernet etc. on Xilinx internal and evaluation boards. The profile also involves prototyping and emulation of the Xilinx SoC products and it’s validation at the pre-silicon level
The candidate should have a strong knowledge of Digital fundamentals and knowledge of Xilinx FPGAs.
Following technical skills are a requirement
- Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog
- Knowledge of FPGAs
- Strong Digital fundamentals
- Exposure in scripting like Perl, Tcl & Python
- System level understanding
- Enthusiasm to learn complex architectures
Education: B.Tech/M.tech in ECE
Apply Before the link Expires for AMD Off Campus Drive Hiring.