AMD Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Job Profile – Software System Designer 2(184084)
Work Location – Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Degree Required – B.E or equivalent degree
Experience Required: 0-2 years of experience
The candidate will be responsible for designing and maintaining web applications which will be used as product life cycle tools.
Key responsibilities for AMD Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Solid understanding in programming language, OOPS Concepts
- Strong understanding in Database Management System, data structure and algorithms.
- Solid grasp of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), software architecture and Agile methodology.
- Solid grasp in UI design
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written. Ability to communicate, resolve issues over phone, email & IM
- Strong understanding of Unit testing and Application testing
Preferred experience for AMD Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Knowledge of enterprise application
- Assertive, ability to prioritize the issues
- Have experience in Angular, C#, WPF, Windows Forms, REST API’s
Academic credentials required for AMD Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- B.E or equivalent degree
- 0-2 years of experience
Apply Before the link Expires for AMD Off Campus Freshers Hiring.