Amdocs Hiring For Java Developer Position
About Amdocs: Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Profile: Java Developer
Work Location: Pune
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Experience Required: 1-5 Yrs
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Total Experience – 1 to 5 years
- Outstanding Java developer with great understanding of Java and its ecosystem.
- Good knowledge in Spring Boot, Microservices, Docker, OpenShift etc.,
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile practices.
- Cross application knowledge in BSS products like Ordering, CRM etc. will be an advantage.
- R&D experience with good understanding of technical support functions will be an advantage.
- Great problem solver with solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of software development and/or support methodologies, principles and procedures and related software management tools
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Apply before the link Expires for Amdocs Hiring For Java Developer Position