American Express Freshers Recruitment For Analyst Details:
Company Info: At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Company Name: American Express
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Job Profile: Analyst-Product Development
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
The Risk Products & Data Strategy (RPDS) group is part of the Credit and Fraud Risk organization. RPDS defines and drives the transformation and modernization of risk management capabilities across the company’s technology platforms. This critical team is responsible for managing enterprise risks through the customer lifecycle and across all our global products. We develop industry-first data capabilities, build profitable decision-making frameworks, create machine learning-powered predictive models, and improve customer servicing strategies. This team has delivered industry-leading results year after year while enabling profitable growth and delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
This Analyst / Sr. Analyst position will play a central Product Manager role in envisioning and design of next generation of global consumer and commercial credit risk capabilities spanning limit management, customer management, authorizations and hardship and collections. This is a stakeholder facing role that is responsible for process vision and roadmap, customer experience, capturing and grooming requirements, prioritization, status tracking and reporting, defining process SLAs and controls. The Product Analyst leads transformation of risk systems, plays a central role in detailing the blueprint, and works in close partnership with stakeholders in Credit and Fraud Risk, as well as external experts to arrive at the best design/solution and oversee its execution.
- Lead transformation of the next gen authorization / customer management capability by defining requirements for key functions of credit concern identification and subsequent servicing (trigger, communication, treatment) globally (including Global Consumer and Small Business Services)
- Translate needs of business owners/stakeholders and deliver on the Product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Credit and Fraud Risk Management, Modeling, Compliance and Marketing to brainstorm innovative solutions, capture requirements and benefits and drive a common future vision
- Determine the requirement readiness for development, initial level of E2E solution design, and rationalization and prioritization
- Drive enhancement of end-to-end customer facing processes that support core risk management decisions and create innovative solutions that are cost-efficient and scalable across the enterprise
- Work in close partnership with Risk Capabilities and AET to deploy next generation risk capabilities, designed for long-term adaptability
Masters degree in management / statistics / operations / economics or related feilds.
0-2 years of experience in same / related domain.
- Customer mindset with an ability to think in terms of systems/capabilities needed to be built/enhanced to deliver on a business strategy
- Understanding of Scaled Agile (SAFe) principles and experience effectively managing a backlog of competing initiatives desirable
- Knowledge of credit authorization, credit bureau, decision science models or experience in another core credit risk management function and/ or knowledge of Amex data and risk technology platforms preferred
- Experience on working with Cornerstone Data, SAS/SQL, Hive preferred
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with business and technology stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams, and influence business partners to drive transformational change
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and design industry leading solutions.
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Freshers Recruitment For Analyst