American Express is hiring for the position of Product Development Analyst!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Lead transformation of the next-gen authorization/ customer management capability by defining requirements for key functions of credit concern identification and subsequent servicing (trigger, communication, treatment) globally (including Global Consumer and Small Business Services)
- Translate the needs of business owners/ stakeholders and deliver on the product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Credit and Fraud Risk Management, Modeling, Compliance, and Marketing to brainstorm innovative solutions, capture requirements, and benefits, and drive a common future vision
- Determine the requirement readiness for development, the initial level of E2E solution design, and rationalization and prioritization
- Drive enhancement of end-to-end customer-facing processes that support core risk management decisions and create innovative solutions that are cost-efficient and scalable across the enterprise
- Work in close partnership with risk capabilities and AET to deploy next-generation risk capabilities, designed for long-term adaptability
- Masters degree in management/ statistics/ operations/ economics or related fields
- 0-2 years of experience in the same/related domain
- Customer mindset with an ability to think in terms of systems/ capabilities needed to be built/enhanced to deliver on a business strategy
- Understanding of Scaled Agile (SAFe) principles and experience effectively managing a backlog of competing initiatives desirable
- Knowledge of credit authorization, credit bureau, decision science models, or experience in another core credit risk management function and/ or knowledge of Amex data and risk technology platforms preferred
- Experience in working with Cornerstone Data, SAS/SQL, Hive preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express is hiring for the position of Product Development Analyst.