American Express Looking To Hire For Support Associate Details:
American Express Company is an American multinational financial services corporation that specializes in payment cards. Headquartered in New York City, it is one of the most valuable companies in the world and one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Job Profile: Client Support Associate
Degree Required: Any Degree
Experience Required: 01 – 03 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Across India
A Client Support Associate is responsible for handling esp. Level 1 and Level 2 technical support tickets for existing clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention and chargeback management platform. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Provide technical support and build strategies for our clients on Interceptas Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
2. Troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed are occurred.
3. Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
4. Configure Analyst user interface to client’s specifications.
5. Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish customers’ risk.
6. Work closely with clients to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas,
7. Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approcahes and features as needed.
8. Develop strong relationship with clients to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
9. Act as a liaison between external clients and internal departments including Account Management, Operations and Development teams.
10. Provide feedback and enhancement ideas to the improvement of the Fraud, and Chargeback platform.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
This is a high visibility role and requires excellent communication skills as well as a dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class customer experience.
- Prior experience working directly with customers.
- Experience with technical troubleshooting of an application, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS).
- Experience in Interceptas a plus.
- Technical Skills around data manipulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL or XML is a plus.
Educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1-3 year experience of application support experience required, -preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities.
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Looking To Hire For Support Associate