American Express Off Campus 2022 | American Express Recruitment 2022 | Analyst-Product Development | BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
American Express Off Campus 2022 Details:
Company Info: At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Company Name: American Express
Job Profile: Analyst-Product Development
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Job ID: 22013518
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Function Description for American Express Off Campus 2022:
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the AI Labs team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business.
A unique aspect of AI Labs is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. AI Labs has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world.
Amex AI Labs is currently co-located in Gurgaon, Bangalore and New York and involves dynamic and talented researchers and Product SMEs working to deliver AI/ML solutions on native & Cloud Infrastructure. The key goal is to progress the state of the art in science and develop products to solve business problems, in a domain-agnostic manner, for American Express.
The Amex AI Labs of American Express Corporation is looking for best in class Product & Solutions Analyst with a Product Management background to work in a dynamic and rewarding workplace @ Amex
Purpose of the Role: Develop & Integrate next generation products and platforms in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to aid solutions to complex business problems for American Express.
Responsibilities for American Express Off Campus 2022:
- End-to-end value delivery by understanding the business dependencies and inter-connectedness of the solutions
- Collaborate with Product & Technology teams to prioritize and implement business requirements
- Facilitate capability refinement sessions along with Product Managers and Product Owners
- Prioritize capabilities
- Creates roadmap & managing consolidated product intakes for solutioning
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap; recommend the nature and scope of present and future state of the ML Platforms.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts & creation of SOPs
- Lead the ideation and solutioning of innovative AI/ML products and capabilities
- Be a Products Champion – Own end-to-end AI/ML product capabilities, maintain product & feature dashboards and drive their developments with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
Basic Qualifications required for American Express Off Campus 2022
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information security, Mathematics, Statistics or any other relevant qualification
- Ability to discover, design and implement large scale automated solutions in a matrix organization preferably AI/ML related products
- 0-2 years of experience in working with product/engineering/automation development teams in a fast paced, complex, and dynamic environment.
- Experience in leveraging Agile, Scrum or other rapid application development methodologies
- Strong Program Management, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous/under-defined problems
- Exceptional analytical and advance problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of AI/ML Products and Statistical methods and tools is a plus
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
- Innovate ways to evangelize the product to drive Amex wide user adoption
- Contribute to the strategy and roadmap of AI/ML Initiatives to help drive most impact
- Evaluate prospective features in AI Products and ability to priorities them with changing requirements in direction of AI adoptions.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experience everyday.
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Off Campus 2022