American Express Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Company info: At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Official Website: www.americanexpress.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers (0-3 years)
Work Location: Gurgaon
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Purpose of the Role:
This is a position on the Global Commercial Services (GCS) Risk Management team and is responsible for driving profitable growth for OPEN Lending portfolio.
The position is responsible for designing, building, and enhancing line strategies, capabilities and processes to manage and monitor risk prudently across the customer lifecycle as it relates to US small business proprietary and co-branded credit cards. The position requires close partnership with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technologies, Finance and other functional teams to develop lending growth strategies that serve our small business customers’ needs while minimizing credit losses.
- Manage customer proactive line increase, reactive line increase and line reallocation functions
- Manage risk across line increase decisions through quantitative analysis and building efficient business processes and flexible capabilities
- Identify new opportunities to support credit line increases for small businesses while continuing to enhance existing decisions by incorporating new information, techniques, and change factors
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Operations teams to design and implement lending strategies that enable profitable growth while controlling for through-the-cycle volatility
- Drive in-depth analytics and collaborate with the Decision Science team to enhance economic logic that supports core risk management decision
- MBA, Masters’ degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields from a reputed institute, Masters’ degree from IITs
- 0-3 Years of relevant /related work experience with consistent track record of strong performance
- Understanding of P&L drivers for Card Lending business
- Knowledge of Commercial business is preferred
- Knowledge of Platforms: CAS, BDP, RDE
- SAS, SQL, Python, Hive, Excel
Critical Factors to Success:
- Ability to drive results with strong thought leadership
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, manage and integrate with cross-functional business partners worldwide
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values
Apply Before the link Expires for American Express Off Campus Freshers Hiring.