Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Analog Devices Off Campus Drive Details:
Are you a problem solver looking for a hands-on internship position with a market-leading company that will help develop your career and reward you intellectually and professionally?
Analog Devices (ADI) has just over $9 billion in revenue with offices around the world. As a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed signal, power management and DSP integrated circuits, ADI is known for helping to solve its customers’ toughest engineering challenges. With a commitment to engineering for good, ADI strives to create a more sustainable future, while also focusing on its employees through mentoring programs, employee networks and continuous learning opportunities.
Job Profile: Software Intern
Company Name: Analog Devices
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: ME/MTech
At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed. During your internship, you will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts. Collaborating with colleagues in an environment of respect and responsibility, you will create connections that will become a part of your professional network.ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards. The internship program features various lunch-and-learn topics and social events with other interns and full-time employees.At ADI, our goal is to develop our interns so they are the first to be considered for full-time roles.
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
Apply now for the opportunity to grow your career and help innovate ahead of what’s possible.
- M Tech in Communication, embedded, VLSI, Signal processing, Software engineering or equivalent with a CGPA of 7.5 or above
- Good academic knowledge in Signal processing algorithms and MATLAB simulations
- Good knowledge in C programming is essential
- Good embedded systems knowledge and RTOS concepts are preferred
- Knowledge / Interest towards machine learning is preferred
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Embedded firmware development/testing for drivers, framework, application code development, testing, and optimization
- Design and development of drivers/middleware/framework/application components on embedded platforms
- Developing applications on ADI-DSPs, ARM based ASSP and other processors/controllers that interfaces with ADI parts
- In-Depth microcontroller programming including development of bootloader code and board bring up.
- Support firmware update testing and deployment. Debugging low level hardware interfaces (USB, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, GPIO, ADC/DACs etc).
- Creation and review of documentation. Implementation of development processes as required. Review requirements and specifications
- Work on connectivity areas like BT/WiFi to develop interfaces for newer devices
Apply Before the link Expires for Analog Devices Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Analog Devices Off Campus Drive