ANSYS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America’s Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America’s Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K.).
Official Website: www.ansys.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Experienc Required: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
Salary: Not Disclosed
Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to develop the digital learning platform that supports professionals and students in their quest to expand their skillsets and simulation expertise. Using your engineering knowledge, you will be part of a passionate, dynamic team that develops engaging course content, designs practical certification exams, and supports our customers through our learning forum. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your technical knowledge & soft skills further while broadening the appeal of numerical simulation and Ansys products to a global market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the content development lifecycle for Ansys Innovation Courses, such as technical discovery, product design, execution, and implementation
- Under the guidance of team members, interact with customers via the public forum to enhance our customers experience with Ansys products and learning offerings
- Develop certification exams, determining appropriate questions and simulation exercises that will effectively evaluate candidates technical competency.
- Expand the Ansys learning forum’s library of FAQs, tips and tricks, video knowledge articles and other relevant learning content
- Develop product expertise with one or more Ansys products
- Collaborate with the other teams as needed test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems when applicable
- Support Ansys field and digital marketing for Ansys Innovation Courses team as needed
- Contribute to strategic projects as needed by team, including but not limited to infrastructure development & maintenance, business operations, service fulfillment
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required education and degree type: BE/BTech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Logical problem-solving strong interpersonal and communication skills fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills possesses a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys Structures software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys Mechanical product is a plus
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time.
Apply Before the link Expires for ANSYS Off Campus Freshers Recruitment