About Aon :- Aon plc (NYSE: AON) exists to shape decisions for the better — to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. Our colleagues provide our clients in over 120 countries with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
Company Name: Aon Consulting
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: Freshers (2020/ 2021 Batch)
- Full-Time Graduate or Master’s from a reputed institute
The incumbent would be a part of the Technology (Geeks) team within the Assessment Solutions business and will be expected to strengthen our product by building and adding new products and improving the existing product features on the platform to improve existing offerings like:
- AI-enabled remote proctoring and video-based virtual examination solutions
- Coding Skills Evaluation Solution for 15+ programming languages
- Interview Product Like Aon Lives for Corporates to virtually interview candidates.
- CoCubes Assessment to assess candidates and apply for Jobs
- Net programming to build a world-class product that is scalable and secure (model to be used by millions of users)
- Responsible for designing and appropriately structuring of code, developing modules, testing and productionalizing the modules with minimal handholding.
- Own the delivery of modules with minimal supervision and ensure delivery as per the release plan
- Deliver product releases in rapid iterations; manage risks, dependencies, quality issues, delivery and integration timelines
- Contribute individually as well as manage a small team of junior resources
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, framework and best practices of the organization
- Work with the global team and global products
- Good business acumen and analytical abilities (including eye for detail)
- Smart/ High IQ: Ability to solve problems when less parameters are given.
- Strong verbal communication in English as well as local language.
- Easily builds relationships / connects with people – values relationships.
- Self-driven, persistent, action-oriented and goal-driven.
- Is not shy of using technology- is an early adopter.
- Integrity and professionalism in work
- Can work under pressure.
Apply Before the link Expires for Aon Off Campus Freshers Hiring For Associate