Apple Inc. is hiring Motion Sensing System Integration Engineer!
About Apple Inc.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is the world’s largest technology company by revenue ($274.5 billion in 2020) and, the world’s most valuable company since January 2021.
Job Profile: Motion Sensing System Integration Engineer
Company Name: Apple Inc.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Develop and support qualification hardware and procedures to validate sensor specifications in the system
- Diagnose engineering issues with the true scientific method to drive towards a definitive root cause
- Identify, create, and document new sensing system metrics that deliver performance and matter to customer perception
- Support internal proof-of-concept hardware and software developments for new application investigations
- Work cross-functionally to identify and specify critical performance parameters and error sensitivities
- Develop measurement methods and equipment that are repeatable, reproducible, and automated as appropriate to enable thorough validation coverage of sensors on tight development schedules
- Support engineering build activities with performance validation measurements, yield optimization, and failure analysis coordination
- Work with suppliers to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Analyze trade-offs among performance, manufacturability, size, schedule, and cost
- Travel to supplier facilities and manufacturing sites for production validation and issues resolution
- Create and help improve engineering requirements specifications for sensors
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clearly communicate technical status, risks, and mitigation strategies for ongoing sensing system programs
- MS/BS degree in engineering, preferably with 1+ years of relevant industry experience
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in sensor system integration is preferred
- Fundamental knowledge and experience in physics, mechanical, electrical, and material science engineering
- Experience in characterization and validation of sensing systems including the theory of operation, signal processing, design trade-offs, design of experiments, and failure root cause analysis
- Hands-on with C/C++/Python/MATLAB for data collection/analysis, automating instruments, development board bring-up, etc.
- Experience with using various types of electrical test equipment
- Capable of managing multiple tasks/projects in parallel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid collaboration skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Apple Inc. is hiring Motion Sensing System Integration Engineer!.