Applied Materials Freshers Recruitment For Software Intern Details:
About Company: We are the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future
Company Name: Applied Materials
Title: Software Intern Engineer: C/C++ /C# Development, Windows
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Roles and Responsibilities:
As an Intern engineer, your primary responsibility will be to learn and participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from requirement to launch as part of a cross functional team involved in the development of equipment control and automation SW. You are required to design, develop, test, troubleshoot, sustain and document software changes for new requirements, enhancements and defects as directed by your leads.
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhere to business standards, practices, processes, and product/program requirements
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
- Able to interface with internal stakeholders regarding software issues.
- Have the willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Experience, Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation or MCA
- Strong C, C+ or C# programming on a variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed.
Apply before the link Expires for Applied Materials Freshers Recruitment For Software Intern.