About TCS NQT – National Qualifier Test (NQT) (TCS NQT 2021)
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
NQT Score: Performance measure of verbal, numerical and reasoning ability
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)? TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT. Note:
- NQT is the mandatory test to be taken to register for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who had appeared for NQT in October 2020 can reappear in February 2021 and in all the upcoming tests.
- Candidates who have an NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) may choose any test from the Industry NQTs and Subject NQTs.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) pertaining to Industry NQT and/or Subject NQT on/before the registration closure date.
- Candidates who select higher level skills will not be allowed to select its basic variant. For example, if the candidate chooses Subject NQT – IT Programming then he/she will not be able to choose Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Work Location: Across India Last Date To Apply: Closes on 20th April, 2021.
Test Dates: 1st May, 2021 and 13th May, 2021
About the TCS NQT 2021 test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. It comprises following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Journey to a Dream Job after TCS NQT 2021 Step 1: Register Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre) Step 3: Take the test Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years Step 5: Access unlimited job openings Who can Apply for TCS NQT 2021:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage
Brands that Used TCS NQT Scores:
- Tata Consultancy Service
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- Tata Electronics
- Equifax & Many More
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date To Apply: Closes on 20th April, 2021.
- Test Dates: 1st May, 2021 and 13th May, 2021
Candidates can apply for TCS NQT 2021 test online by the following link on or before 10th Feb 2021. To Apply: Click here to Apply for TCS NQT 2021
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2019 & 2020 (More than 400 QUESTIONS) Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam- Click Here to Download
What is the TCS NQT Exam Date?
TCS NQT Exam is scheduled for 1st May, 2021 and 13th May, 2021.
What is the mode of the TCS NQT Exam?
The TCS NQT Exam will be conducted online (At Home) and Physical (in-Centre).
When will the TCS NQT Exam Results be announced?
After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared with your registered email ID and mobile number that you provided during the test registration process. This may take up to 3 days.
What is the last date to Apply for TCS NQT Exam?
TCS NQT exam Registration Closes on 20th April, 2021.