Argoid Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About The Company:
Argoid offers an AI-Powered “Autonomous Consumer Insights Platform” that enables Streaming Media and Digital Commerce Enterprises to achieve business KPIs in product/media recommendation and product/media search in real-time at a scale similar to industry leaders without spending years of efforts or $10s of millions.
Profile Offered: Software Developer/Intern
Job Location: Remote
Desired Experience: 0 – 0 Years
Course Specialization: Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or a related field.
Target Batch: 2021 & 2022
Salary: Candidates would either be selected as Intern or on a full time role. Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs 20k/month and full time employees would be paid a salary of INR 7 – 8 LPA.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company\’s discretion)
Tentative date of Interview: October
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Argoid AI team from Bangalore is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented software development engineer. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of products. You will be responsible for the delivery and support of a large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed data platform.
● Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting, debugging, deploying, maintaining, documenting, and delivering large-scale, highly distributed, real-time data platforms.
● Using Java, object-oriented (OO) design patterns, Relational/NoSQL DBs, and data modeling techniques.
● Recommending changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
● Working in an agile development environment to deliver a high-quality product.
● Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or a related field.
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Possess an extremely sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
● Strong Proficiency in Java.
● Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner, and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
1. Technical Online Test
2. Two Rounds of Virtual Technical Interviews
Apply Before the link Expires using below steps
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Step 2- Click here to Apply for Argoid Off Campus Drive Hiring