ARM Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Arm is a British semiconductor and software design company based in Cambridge, England. Its primary business is in the design of ARM processors.
Company Name: ARM
Official Website: www.arm.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
- This position is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated fresh graduate/verification engineer to join the System IP team!
- If you consider yourself a creative, innovative problem solver and you would like to influence and contribute to defining the next-generation IPs that will be used in billions of devices worldwide, you will enjoy working and developing your professional career with us.
- This is a fast-paced technical role employing the latest hardware design and verification methodologies to develop sophisticated and highly configurable hardware IP that sit at the heart of Arm-based Systems.
- As part of the System IP team, you will collaborate to innovate and find engineering solutions to the challenges of tomorrow in areas like client and mobile, servers and infrastructure, automotive and ML; you will make devices smarter and more useful to society. Your contributions will help build new technology that will influence the lives of billions of people!
This role is for the System Memory Management Unit (SMMU) team. The SMMU team is responsible for the development of next-generation Arm SMMU targeting high-end mobile, networking, and enterprise markets. The SMMU is a key component of the Arm Architecture that provides critical and sophisticated functionalities that complement systems design with Arm processors and Multimedia IP.
- Be responsible for a block of SMMU IP and understanding its complete specification
- Develop complete testplan and strategy for block verification, build UVM based Verification environment for the block
- Investigating and scripting new verification flows and optimizing existing ones, analysis of data from simulation runs using machine learning and data science techniques to drive efficient bug discovery and debug
- Developing methodology and deploying within the group and having full ownership of verification closure and mentoring other members of the team.
- Close collaboration with other Arm engineering teams leading to high quality IP that works well in a complete system.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.Tech/B.S. Or MTech/M.S. In Electronics Engineering, VLSI, Embedded, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- An engineering mind-set with strong problem-solving skills.
- Use of a UNIX environment and programming in Verilog, SV, UVM and scripting language like perl, shell
- Good understanding of computer architecture and microarchitecture fundamentals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creativity and ability to communicate ideas efficiently.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Solid understanding in Digital Electronics, Digital Design, VLSI design flow
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Verilog, SV, UVM will be a huge plus
Arm core beliefs
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
- With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organization of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm’s success in the global marketplace.
Apply Before thelink Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply