Assa Abloy Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 52,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
Role: Assa Abloy – Java Developer
Experience Required: Entry level/ Fresher
Location: Chennai, India
Year of Passing: 2022/2023
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
- Primary Technical skill
- Good to have hands on experience on below tools:
– Eclipse Neon/IntelliJ, Maven, GitLab, Jetty / Apache Tomcat, SonarQube, AWS, Docker
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of programming concepts and best practices.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to understand the requirements/issues assigned and involve in all phases of SDLC (analysis, coding, unit testing, reviews, build, deployment).
- Good communication and presentation skills to update the status in team meetings and trainings etc. Must create documentation on analysis and user training based on project requirements.
- Open to learn new technologies and share knowledge within team based on project need.
- Ready to extend work for meetings, status update calls, to meet the deadline and urgent/priority issue fixes whenever required.
- Must follow the best practices and processes followed in project to meet quality deliverable.
- Work towards meeting/exceeding the performance/personal development goals set.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines, practices, and processes.
- B.E/M.E Computer Science
- B.Tech /M.Tech Computer Science
- B.E ECE
- M.Sc computer Science
- Year of Passing: 2022/2023
Apply Before the link Expires for Assa Abloy Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring.