AstraZeneca Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Within AstraZeneca IT, we’re at the forefront of discovering and driving digital health and workplace automation to ensure our teams can continue to develop life-changing medicines. And as a member of our Technology Graduate Leadership Programme, you’ll play a huge part in helping drive our innovation.
Here our work has a direct impact on patients – transforming our ability to develop life-changing medicines. We empower the business to perform at its peak and lead a new way of working, combining cutting-edge science with leading digital technology platforms and data. All with a passion to impact lives through data, analytics, AI, machine learning and more.
Job Profile: Technology Graduate Leadership Programme-India
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2022 & 2023
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Last Date To Apply: 22 July 2023
About the role
- As the next wave of technology leaders, you’ll use your skills and influence to deliver technology solutions and help improve the way we operate, serve customers and enable our teams to do their best work. Because here, we truly value your knowledge, experience and ideas. So, you’ll always be encouraged to take the initiative to help drive our technology capabilities and make meaningful impact for our business, and our patients.
- We’ve been busy building and developing our technology which is now enabling our transformation to become a digital and data-led enterprise. There’s never been a better time to join us as we bring our digital strategy to life. There’s a huge opportunity to develop, explore and thrive during our next chapter.
- Starting in September 2023, the Technology Leadership Graduate Programme begins with three individual eight-month placements. Each placement will provide you with extraordinary insights into our business, and the chance to influence our future direction. If successful during the first 2 years, you will then consolidate your learning and experience in your third year in the programme.
- Working alongside diverse, talented peers in an inclusive, supportive environment, the Programme will have you moving through different rotations to hone your skills, develop as a leader and get where you want to go. Supported by expert managers and mentors to develop life-changing skills and set you up for success.
- The pace is fast, and the levels of challenge and responsibility are high, but we always have fun doing it. So, if you’re ready to pursue your passion for technology-led science and challenge the status quo to kickstart your career and make an impact, then we can’t wait to have you on our team.
- A bachelor’s or master’s level qualification in Technology, Engineering, Science, or a Pure science subject such as Mathematics and Physics, awarded in 2022, or due to be awarded in 2023
- The ability to identify and drive innovation and fresh thinking
- Passion for Technology
- A collaborative approach, and work effectively in a team
- A valid passport and willingness to travel, if required
- Fluent English language skills
Apply Before the link Expires for AstraZeneca Freshers Recruitment 2023.