AstraZeneca Off Campus 2022 Details:
AstraZeneca Off Campus 2022 | AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 | Technology Leadership Program | Apply Now
About Company: AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
Job Profile: Technology Leadership Programme
Location: Chennai, India
At AstraZeneca we push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.
In AstraZeneca IT, through technology and data, we transform our company, improve healthcare and positively impact the lives of a billion+ people.
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you excited by its potential and motivated to use your knowledge and expertise to help discover and develop life-changing medicines? If so, the AstraZeneca Technology Leadership Programme is the perfect springboard to a senior technology leadership role within our global biopharmaceutical business.
We need great people who can drive innovation. People with a strong customer focus who seek to understand our business and how we, in IT, create maximum value for our patients. In return we will encourage you to think boldly and creatively, and will help you apply your skills and passion to accelerate your development and reach your potential.
What does the programme involve?
Starting in September 2022, the Technology Leadership Programme comprises of three exciting eight month placements, which could include an international assignment and a rotation in another business area. Followed by a year-long consolidation in an area aligned to your passions, skillset, development path and our business objectives.
So what could you be working on? You could be responsible for working to deliver technology solutions to help our scientists, sales teams, HR and Finance areas to do their best work, or be responsible for data sourcing and visualisation, enabling our business to make solid, data-driven decisions. You could be identifying, exploring and implementing industry leading technology solutions that support transformational process automation – the possibilities are endless.
The programme’s variety and flexibility will allow you to gain an invaluable blend of on-the-job experience and coaching. You will have the guidance and advice of a huge support network, including a mentor, buddy and programme manager. We’ll also encourage you to identify and build relationships with experts and leaders across our organisation who can help accelerate your development.
Whichever role you perform, you will:
- Build your IT knowledge through utilising innovative and leading edge technology
- Take responsibility for delivering a project or work that adds real value to our business, positively impacting patients’ lives
- Drive your own development, through formal learning and/or experience, with access to our global technology learning platform
- Join an established and vibrant Global IT early talent community
- Have opportunities to get involved in activities that benefit society and our local areas
- Benefit from working in a diverse, global company where we value and embrace the advantage true diversity can bring to a workplace
We are looking for future technology leaders who have:
- A Bachelors or Masters level qualification in either IT, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, awarded in 2022
- A passion for technology and its ability to improve the lives of patients
- Speed and agility of thought
- Confidence expressing opinions and ideas
- The ability to identify and drive innovation and fresh thinking
- A collaborative approach, and work effectively in a team
- A strong desire to learn, develop and achieve their potential
- A valid passport and willingness to travel if required
- Fluent English language skills
Our virtual Assessment Day will be held on the 29th June
India Applications open: 11th May 2022
India Applications close: 15th May 2022
Apply Before the link Expires for AstraZeneca Off Campus 2022.