AstraZeneca Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Graduate Trainee Details:
Who we are:
The Global Business Service (GBS) team sits within Finance at AstraZeneca and is a dynamic and results-oriented environment and provides a range of enterprise-wide services. We dare to change the way we work by freeing up the business to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We aim to do this by freeing up time, freeing up money, protecting AZ’s value and providing new capabilities. We deliver our services through seven key service lines: Global Finance Services (GFS), Process Solutions, Productivity Initiatives, Global Commercial Operations (GCO), Global Assurance and Reporting Services (GARS), Global Analytics and Automation services (GAA) and our GBS Data Office (GDO).
Company Name: AstraZeneca
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee – Learning Specialist
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Full-Time
What we do:
A trusted partner to the business, we’re on a mission to make AstraZeneca more agile, efficient and effective. Through our hybrid model of in-house delivery centres and service towers across the globe, we’re reimagining how we work. Here we drive new ways of working and operating models, process simplification and innovative solutions, whilst ensuring that automation and data is at the heart of everything.
How we do it:
Be part of a team building a community. We interact with diverse cultures and perspectives and are united by our sense of belonging. This is the place to learn and grow together.
Why we love it:
- As a growing multi-national company, there’s so much potential to develop. Embrace opportunities at a global business that’s facing new and varied challenges. This is the place to build an exemplary, international CV.
- A fun place to be, we’re creating community hubs that build partnerships, not just working relationships.
- We’re on an exciting journey to take our team to the next stage. This is the place to leave a legacy behind.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In order to deliver our Global Commercial Operations vision, we are looking for fresh Graduates who can contribute to LMS. LxP will be responsible for managing the LMS and LCMS. They support the end user by working with individuals and administrators in the field to register, support e-learning and training support requests. They also work with various levels of operations by providing training and compliance reports. This position is responsible for gathering information from users and compiling and generating reports as needed. This individual will apply proven communication and writing skills along with operations knowledge and expertise in order to manage online training.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, experience with 0-2 years of overall experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in LMS environment (Preferred: Saba Cloud or Degreed or Xyleme).
- The ability to communicate how the training program and reporting works to support the business needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Build productive working relationships with the business unit you support
- Communicate effectively and possess strong business writing skills
- Proficiency or ability to gain proficiency in eLearning software
- Excellent analytical skills, especially with clear sense of working attitude
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, market dynamics and major AZ business drivers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Working knowledge of Articulate and captivate authoring tools.
Apply Before the link Expires for AstraZeneca Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Graduate Trainee.