Astrome Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Intern Details:
Astrome is a deeptech startup that is accelerating the deployment of 5G and rural telecommunication infrastructure through its patented millimeter wave E-band radios and satellite communication products.
Job Profile: Internship – Software Developer
Company Name: Astrome
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
We are developing cutting-edge 5G ready wireless systems solving the rural and urban high bandwidth networking requirements.
We are looking for strongly motivated candidates who have hands-on experience in C, C++ or System Verilog programming for wireless baseband design.
- Participate in the architecture definition, implementation, and test plan development.
- Develop and implement RTL level blocks, perform synthesis, implement on FPGAs and resolve timing violations.
- Coordinate with the Software and Hardware team to identify the system issues and resolve the same.
- Strong base in programming in C, C++ or SystemVerilog
- Basic understanding in Xilinx FPGA Architecture and tools like Vivado.
- Good understanding in digital signal processing techniques such as Fast Fourier Transform, and good handle on linear algebra and complex algebra is a plus.
- Good understanding in realization of baseband for wireless systems such as OFDM is a plus.
- Ability to research unfamiliar technologies and methods for application in our product development and support.
- Ability to understand and follow engineering processes such as JIRA and version control (Git).
Apply Before the link Expires for Astrome Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Intern.