Atlan Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Atlan is a data democratization company that helps teams collaborate frictionlessly on data projects. It is based in New Delhi, India.It is creating a home for data teams—allowing them to truly democratize both internal and external data, while automating repetitive tasks.
Job Profile: Product Support Intern
Degree Required: Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Across India
Why this role is important for us?
- We believe that great customer service is a company value and not just a job requirement. Every single person in the company is responsible for creating delight in the lives of our users. Doing what’s right for the customer is baked into Atlan’s DNA. So far, our Customer Happiness team has been responsible for supporting our customers and ensuring they can get the most out of Atlan.
- People underestimate the value of delighting customers consistently at every touchpoint. A GREAT customer experience is when a user reaches out with a problem and leaves with a solution AND a smile on their face. The best brands consistently create these wow moments for their users.
- We’re looking for someone who can help us scale our customer support function and help Atlan be truly great at customer service.
- If you’re looking for a high-impact opportunity, at a fast-growing startup, and truly believe that user & customer delight can be one of the biggest moats for a company…. this is the role for you.
What will you do?
- Identify root causes for technical/functional issues that impact Atlan customers.
- Identify software bugs and build, test and deploy fixes keeping performance, regression & edge cases in mind.
- Document issue resolutions by creating reusable artifacts like Run-books / Knowledge Base articles
- Act as a bridge between our front-line support team and the Engineering team. Provide feedback to Engineering on Issue Patterns/Design changes/Features
What makes you a match for us?
- Hands-on experience in working with Programming code in a variety of languages (Python/Java/Golang/Kotlin etc.).
- Ability to read hundreds of lines of code and reverse engineering the code flow and functionality.
- Strong Computing & Software fundamentals – Operating System (Linux), Network, Storage (File Systems), Programming/Scripting, REST
- Effective communication – Be able to concisely define problem statements and draft solutions.
- [Preferred] Familiarity with Code debuggers within popular IDEs – IntelliJ, PyCharm, VS Code etc.
- [Preferred] Understanding of Cloud technologies/deployments – Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/GCP/Argo.
Apply Before the link Expires for Atlan Freshers Recruitment 2023.