Audify Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About the job
Audify is a product led and employee driven growing tech company based out of Bangalore. We focus on building entertainment products (Apps and games). Over the last 4 years, we have grown exponentially and acquired more than 50 million users across the world. Our apps have been among the top apps in countries like Brazil, Mexico, the US, and Germany.
Currently, we are in an expansion phase for our portfolio of mobile gaming products in the hyper casual segment which will be launched this year. We aim to become pioneers in data driven mobile products. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join our QA team. The ideal candidate should be both creative and detail-oriented, has proven mobile game design experience and interest.
Job Profile: Game Tester
Company Name: Audify
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
What You Will Do for Audify Off Campus Drive Hiring :
- Review the assigned part of the game, execute defined test cases to uncover bugs and regression issues.
- Provide constant & relevant feedback related to progress, risks or needs that may occur.
- Validate test cases with each build with an understanding of game patterns
- Find, reproduce, and accurately report issues in detailed bug reports.
- Track the surfaced issues and make sure that it has been rectified by the development team
- Provide clear and concise critical analysis and feedback, when requested.
What You Should Have for Audify Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech/BCA preferable) with 0-3 years of experience in manual game testing
- Detail-oriented with a passion for mobile games
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and game play skills
- Competent gaming ability with good communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to different processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What You Will Get for Audify Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- A steep learning curve within the core gaming team consisting of highly talented individuals
- Perks like Health Insurance, ESOPs, Joining Bonus, along with a highly competitive salary
- An opportunity to lead a team of QA Engineers for a portfolio of products in coming years
- A transparent and flat work culture with like-minded people and collaborative environment
- Office perks including snacks, gym, cafeteria, pool table, playstation and much more
Apply Before the link Expires for Audify Off Campus Drive Hiring.