Auzmor Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Auzmor Off Campus Drive 2022 | Auzmor Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Software Engineer | Apply Now
Auzmor is making work environments more engaging. Our customers use Auzmor products to deliver training, hire the best talent, and retain the employees by creating a high-growth environment.
Job Profile: Graduate Software Engineer (Trainee)
Company Name: Auzmor
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
- Auzmor is accepting applications from Freshers to join as Entry level Software Engineers with the added benefit of on the job training
- The paid internship is open on an ongoing basis.
- The program is designed to bridge the skill gap between campus and corporate by giving an immersive and authentic, industry-relevant learning experience to students, who are ready to enter the $200 Bn Indian IT Industry in 2022.
- Once selected, the candidate will go through an intense training by a dedicated faculty and mentorship by experienced software engineers from Auzmor and exposure to live technology projects and insider access to the tech products being build by Auzmor.
- Auzmor Hire is an applicant tracking system(ATS) to help companies to hire great teams. In addition to providing great candidate and interviewer experience, hire takes care of distributing jobs on popular job boards to source candidates.
Job title: Associate Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails) x 10 openings
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to develop highly scalable – REST APIs and design schema. You’ll be part of the engineering team and support Auzmor’s flagship product – Azumor learn by developing APIs and background jobs
Joining Auzmor’s Engineering team would mean an intrinsic learning opportunity via solving challenging problems for an Enterprise LMS product. You would also be exposed to use-cases about how products help achieve customer’s goals and get open opportunities to test and improve your skills constantly.
As a full-stack developer – Ruby, you will be expected to :
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Have a strong working knowledge of Ruby & Ruby on Ruby on Rails, RDBMS, OOPS concepts,
- Be clear about being confident about database design and design patterns.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
Additional requirements that will enable you to be successful in the role:
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- A self-motivated, self-managed, and quick learner.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
Training Program & Post Training Job Requirements
- Candidates will be provided a 1month training program and required to go through a testing process while in training(Paid Training Program).
- Upon successful training program, completion candidates will be evaluated and moved into respective products and projects based on their ability
- Candidates MUST comply to join the training program and pass the test successfully before being assigned to a job
How You’ll Grow At Auzmor
Our professional development framework focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We have a clearly defined career road map from entry-level employees to a senior leadership positions.
Our dual-career road map provides opportunities to grow as an individual contributor or as a people leader to suit your strengths and the context of business growth.
Apply Before the link Expires for Auzmor Off Campus Drive 2022.